As a Land and Labour livelihood related consultation held in Jaysingpur that purpose pre-planned done Date on 12-11-2019 main purpose and outcome of the meeting event organized as “Shetmajur Parishad” Jaysingpur Tal- Shirol District Kolhapur As Capacity Building advocacy is a concern on Land, House, and Budget in the month of Dec. in Kolhapur Total- 712 Women- 571 Men- 141 as a Shetmajur Consultation in Kolhapur Jaysingpur were gathered at one platform on the occasion of this consultation.
- “Pant Pradhan Shetkari Sanman Nidhi” should include the Labour farmers in this scheme should be an increase of “Pant Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna” that is Rs. 3 lakh.
- Landless families should get 1 Guntha land (33 x 33= 1089 sqft.)
- Marginalized farmers should get as support of 200 days Rs. 41000/- as alike in MNREGA.
- Govt. should consider full damaged and half damaged houses as support should give them Rs. 5 lacks for the housing construction as like in Karnataka state.
- Single women (neglected, divorced wives, abandoned wives, unmarried wives) disabled women, Aged women these women should get them pension Rs. 4000/- Also should cancel Age criteria of their children (25years Age of Son), and also should set-a-side of the regulations along with old Age criteria i.e. 55 years from 65 years old age.