- In three villages Dongargaon- 90 Acres of land is put under collective farming that is Women’s collective Goat project and three villages farmer collectives have been formed in Hatkar-Mangewadi, Hadid, and Dongargaon. In Dongargaon is women collectives.
- Three villages have come under the Organic farming initiative that is Galwewadi, Dongargaon, Sonand mostly using organic farming?
- A number of women 28, men 14 farmers were trained on organic/ sustainable farming methodologies and all are practicing overall in 2019.
- Women Farmers are trained in organic agricultural methods to earn a livelihood with dignity.
- Aware of the farmers about the use of water and selection of crops.
- Demonstration experiments applied by Women farmers monitoring and facilitating them.
- To understand food security on 12 Guntha experiments through demonstrates experiment.
- Guntha land development- Follow up is going on –
- August and Sept month it was heavy rain in 2019 so a lot of damages faced by farmers.
- One batch conduct training and monitoring them near about the 40 Women 28 and Men 14 farmers got this knowledge about Organic farming. Now at their own level, they are making the Biomass method of “Jivamrut” using Jaggery, Cow/buffalo urine, Chana Gram Powder as per proportionate taught them. and they are tried to taking intercrop production through developing multi-cropping (Mix cropping) systems again this Cycle is going on in a systematic way. The Foodgrains Chana Leafy Vegetables Methi Shepu, ladyfinger, Pumpkin, Guar, Brinjal, capsicum, Chili, Bottle Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Green Chili, Drum Stick, Cluster beans, Blackberry, Medicinal plants, Flowers- Marigold, creeping Beans, Sprout & spices plants, fruits- Custard apple, Chiko Guava, Mango, Blackberry, in short, all the ingredient is available in 12 Guntha.
At Sadguru Bsc. Agriculture College at Miraj Taluka Karjat District. Ahmadnagar demonstration on Jivamrut as Alliance and Networking.