- Conduct innovatively “Bal Sansad” child rights like survival, development, protection, participation and any innovative work with children focusing on girl & Boys gathered from various Villages ZP school like Sonand, Hatkarmangewadi, Galwewadi, Dongargaon, Lonvire Sangewadi Total 147 Women 13, Men 17
- The date on 28th 2019 conducted activity of “Bal Sansad” all the preparation done by Children gave them task monitors the various issues like Education, Health cleanliness, infrastructure in the school, Child rights, Gender, Environment, etc. Children are kept the record and during the Bal Sansad event, they read it.
- Bal Mantri Mandal plays a role as a member of the Legislative and they shared their experience, Miss. Kavita Vhargar, Miss. Pooja Bhusnar, Miss. SanikaChvhan, Miss. Anita Bhusnar, Miss. Shreyas How, Miss. Nikhil Sutar, Miss. Diksha Chvhan, Miss. Nandini Sutar participated.
Bal sansad Play a role Prime Minister Miss. Kavita Bhusnar Shae was shared Objectives of the Balsansad. Also shared that Children is also a citizen and they also have a Child rights. Right to Participate, right to live, Right to security, right to Development etc. to achieve this rights has a duty of the Parent, Teachers and all elders to understand them.
- All the program lead by children and Teachers are impressed on “Parliament” concept.
- Children’s are aware about the Function of Parliament, Speaker and Deputy Speaker and Chairman and Deputy Chairman how the taking resolution on the various issues at school and in their villages in a Child rights perspective. and they can talk about their rights and its relates to their issues and linked very well.
- “Gharche Kaam Sarvanche” now they are play a role as a motivator and as a change maker.
- Understand the concept of “Balsansad” how it work taking local and Child issues they learned through the DEMO of Sansad innovative manner.
- Children’s get opportunity to develop their leadership in school and get encourage regarding to share Child issues on the platform of “Bal Sansad”
- In school consolidated their documents in a nice way each of their demands shared in the “Balsansad”.
- In Sanjay Nagar this process is going on whose children in difficult circumstances such as NT/DNT children, children of seasonal migrants get enrolled in school 1 Boy